Saturday, November 08, 2008

Corel Painter magazine

Copyright for the above of course lies with Imagine Publishing Ltd.

Terrrah! This month's Corel Painter Magazine contains a tutorial by yours truly, about making an advent calendar. I did the images and write-up on the first two pages and the designer did the other two about assembling the calendar.

I found the images easy to create, but oh...the text caused some headaches! I'm just not used to writing in that sort of vernacular. Luckily, Hubby came to the rescue and helped me iron it out a bit so there it is.

On the engraving front, instead of editioning my block yesterday, I had to get on and do some work on my personal Christmas card, otherwise it won't be printed in time. Here it is so far..........

4 comments:

PG said...

This is even better than last years - and the palm tree still fazes me, especially with snow on!

natural attrill said...

Excellent, well done for the mag work Sue.
I love the xmas illo, cant wait to see it finished.
P.x

fhiona galloway said...

oh well done Sue-pages look brill!

Annie B said...

Congratulations, Sue! Looks great.