Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Progress?


As I have to keep putting off my print run of Charlie because of lack of time (see below) I've decided to start on my next block. After all, it's much quicker to set up engraving tools than the printing stuff and I can engrave evenings. So....here's the sketch I scribbled out last night during 'most haunted', a weird paranormal TV programme that I really don't know quite what to make of. Nothing to do with this design, this is more on the environmental theme.

Also a block I've already scribbled a design on as yet uncut, as I'm unsure as to my approach. Logging off in haste now as a thunderstorm is hoving into view.....

3 comments:

Caroline B said...

Glad to see you are back blogging again - hope all is calming down at home. I like the windy dog walk sketch - that's how I interpret it anyway! I look forward to seeing it progress.
Caroline x

Sue said...

Hi Caroline, Thanks. I've been plotting a couple of drawings of the walk along the car dyke ever since we got the dog. I started to cut the tree branches last night. Such a relief (ouch!) to get engraving again.
Thanks too for the thoughts re our old folk.

PG said...

Good to get back to work, isn't it? I am liking the look of this picture a lot.

Most Haunted is, in our expert opinion, as flaky as a well known chocolate bar. We have watched lots, just for the amusement of watching Derek make it up as he goes along with a few cues and the presenter scream as she waves her torch around, saying 'oooh, look, there's a light on that wall, oh sorry, that's just me...'

Not 'arf. :0)